Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 10

Today I opened tea door number 10 and it was Organic Detox. This tea came at a great time as I had cupcakes and wine on the weekend. I have tried another brand of detox tea before and it tasted like black licorice so I was hoping this tea would taste a bit better. It is a green tea and I love green tea so that was very promising.


It said on steepster.com that the rooibos will restore your equilibrium with iron, potassium, zinc and manganese. The sencha will pump you full of antioxidants. The ginger will zap lethargy and headaches. The ginkgo will clear your mind. The lemongrass will detoxify your liver. And the juniper berries will flush out toxins and any lingering regrets.


This tea was awesome, I could really taste the juniper berries and ginger. I have no idea how something so good for you can taste this delicious. The taste and the ingredients scream healthy, I was happy I got my taste buds back after yesterday's hot cinnamon tea :)   

I will definitely get more of this flavour, it would be a perfect tea to sip on before, during and after my Yin Yoga class on Sunday mornings.


No comments:

Post a Comment