Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 14

Goji pop, what an adorable name that is :) I had this tea this morning and I made it with my David’s tea ball but for some reason it did not turn hot pink like steepster.com said it would, I am not sure what happened. And the tea tasted just blah. So I decided to give it another shot and went to David’s tea to order a cup. I was very happy to see it did turn colour this time and was much more flavourful. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell, it was way too sweet or something. 


Glad I gave it a second chance though, especially since the steepster website said that Li Ching lived to be 256 year old (as legend says) because of his secret of eating goji berries :) Pretty impressive little berry that is!


This tea is made up of sweet goji berries, vitamin-C-rich rosehip, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. I will give it another try for the health benefits alone.


Fourteen days in and I absolutely love my @davidstea calendar, I really hope they come out with a calendar for every month of the year, it is so fun to wake up to a surprise tea each morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment