Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 24

I can hardly believe today is the last day of my “Countdown to Delicious” calendar, I really enjoyed the last 24 days and sampling the wide variety of teas. I think I will keep this up when I get back from Florida and aim to try every flavour by the end of 2013. I'm not sure how feasible that will be because they keep coming out with new flavours, but I will try my best :)

Today was a double in my calendar, on Day 2 there was a mix up and I received Santa’s Secret instead of Chocolate Rocket. I peaked ahead and today was Santa’s Secret as well so I didn’t want to have a double blog entry.


I went in to the David’s Tea in Charlottetown before I left and tried to buy the little container of Chocolate Rocket but they insisted I take a bag of chocolate rocket, their treat :) Sadly they don’t even take tips so I couldn’t return the favour, maybe I will have to bring them in a batch of cupcakes when I get back to thank them for their kindness.

So sitting here in sunny Florida on Christmas Eve, I am having a cup of Chocolate Rocket. It is so amazing, tastes like I am drinking liquid chocolate with a hint of raspberry and other flavours, what an incredible combination. I love how they describe it on steepster.com :

“Need a boost? Try this tea. First you’ll experience a pure, sweet hit of chocolate. Then you’ll find yourself awash in the freshness of raspberries. Followed by the richness of almonds and chicory. And then, bang, you’ll realize you’ve been infused with roasted Brazilian maté. How will you know? It’s what’s giving you all that crazy energy. Just fly with it.” 
This tea contains roasted Yerba maté (Brasil), cocoa, almonds, roasted chicory root, raspberries, and natural and artificial flavouring. Chocolate Rocket is definitely going near the top of my favourites list :)

Thanks for tuning in to my little “Countdown to Delicious” blog the past 24 days, it has been fun :) 


Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment