Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4

Today was Salted Caramel tea, I was planning on saving it for a “dessert” tonight but the name sounded so good I kept thinking about it all morning, so much that I decided to make a cup of it when I was home for lunch today. It had such a familiar flavour, almost a combination of “Glitter and Gold” but yet with a caramel twist.


I read on steepster.com that there’s no better treat than a salted caramel. They went on to say that you won’t find this in your history books, but they've heard that Romeo seduced Juliet with a salt-sprinkled toffee – very bright man!

This tea is so good that as I write this I am waiting for another cup to finish steeping. Thankfully with zero calories this is a “safe” holiday treat.  It’s guaranteed to seduce your taste buds.

This is a black tea with coconut, caramel bits, English toffee bits, sea salt, with natural and artificial flavouring. Unfortunately those allergic to soy, coconut, dairy and nuts won’t get to try this little cup of heaven…


My cupboards are going to be full at the end of this tea calendar as I keep finding new favourites...and it is only day 4! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment