Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7

Today was Organic Crème Brulée Rooibos tea. It was pretty good, I had a glass this morning but then I forgot how it tasted so I am drinking another cup right now. When I think of Crème Brulée, I think of dessert…but this was more of a healthy-version dessert, like when you have a craving for cupcakes and you have a bowl of fruit instead. Still good but not quite the same thing.


If I have this tea again I will make sure I put it in a sachet tea bag instead of using the perfect mug stainless steel filter as the tea is so fine that it is very hard to empty/wash out without half of it down the sink.

I read on steepster that some experts are saying that the special antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids in green rooibos will fight aging and improve your health. Another reason I should give this tea another try sometime.  It is made of green and red rooibos, safflowers and calendula marigold. Very pretty and colourful :)

Not my favourite flavour but I do feel “healthier” after drinking 2 cups of it today.



No comments:

Post a Comment