Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 21

Day 21 was organic sweet dreams tea so I decided to have this before bed. Unfortunately I didn’t steep the tea until almost midnight and was so exhausted I only was able to have half the cup before I was asleep.  I guess it must have worked…I didn’t expect it to work so quickly as I didn't even have time to do up this blog post.


I wasn’t that fond of the flavour, but I think if I really had trouble sleeping I would try this again for sure. It reminded me of a neo-citron drink when you are sick, drinking something you really don’t love but the effects work like a charm so it is worth it.


This tea is a blend of sleep-inducing chamomile, lemongrass, hibiscus, licorice, lemon, orange and rose petals. It may have been the licorice or the rose petals I was tasting that I didn’t really love. It was nice to try a good night tea though, that was my very first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment