Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 13

I tried the “Green & Fruity”  Rooibos Blend tonight, it had such a familiar smell to it, It must have been the papaya and mango combination. This tea was so good but I only remember the first sip, and all of a sudden I was at the bottom of the cup. I have to make an effort to be more mindful when having my tea, sometimes if I am doing other things I tend to drink it fast and don’t get to enjoy the full benefits.



I read on the steepster.com site that the green unoxidized rooibos is very healthy for you. The production process, which is similar to that of green tea, results in a higher antioxidant capacity. Even more reason to drink up!


This tea is made of South African green and red rooibos, papaya, apple, mango and peach.

I was looking for a David’s tea photo online of this flavour and came across a store in Saskatchewan that sells David’s tea for hundreds of dollars, not sure if this is several typos (decimal misplaced) or if they are selling the tea by the truck load. Too funny (screen shot below)! 


2 comments:

  1. I tried this for the first time yesterday & LOVED it. I thought the smell reminded me of peaches & cream oatmeal!

    A new favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it definitely was delicious, maybe that is the familiar smell I had too, I couldn't place it :)

    ReplyDelete