Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 16

Today's tea door was Organic North African Mint, I love mint so I was excited to try this tea. It was pretty powerful smelling, I think when I thought of mint I thought of peppermint green tea which tastes very fresh, this one has lots of other ingredients so I could not really taste the mint. This tea tasted similar to a chai tea, almost a spicy flavour. It was pretty good, but today I was more in the mood for a candy mint tea, I think I will make a Santa’s Secret a bit later for a candy cane treat.



This green tea is made of peppermint with organic cardamom, ginger, licorice root, fennel clove and black pepper. I think the ginger and black pepper is what I can taste the most.

Very unique taste - this tea would be good for those that like plain tea but would like to spice it up from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment