Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 20

What a beautiful day in Florida, just taking a quick break from the beautiful warm day to write up this little blog post. This tea “Kiwi’s Big adventure” was a perfect sunshine tea. I am not sure if this is a parody of "Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure" movie, remember that show Pee-Wee’s Playhouse? Anyways, that is what it reminded me when I read the name of it.



It smelled so fruity and tasted so fresh. I did not see any pieces of kiwi in it but then again I have never had freeze-dried kiwi before, only the bright green fresh kiwi, with brown fuzzy skin. This reminded me a bit of a kiwi wine cooler. I was almost thinking of drinking this tea with ice cubes and a little mini umbrella garnish ;)
This green tea is made of freeze-dried kiwi, apple, lemon peel and lemongrass. Steepster.com describes it perfectly “from the second the aroma hits you, you know you’re in for something special. Sweet, fruity, tart and lively, it’s an adventure you won’t soon forget.


I just discovered these "fruit adventure" tictacs yesterday, they really remind me of this tea. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment