Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 22

Today’s tea is called “The Skinny”, what a great name for a tea for around the holidays. This is the perfect tea if you just indulged. My willpower is on a “sweet-free” kick so I did not indulge at all this week and don’t plan to over the holidays. I absolutely love Christmas treats: fudge, cupcakes, cookies, chocolates, candies, you name it - but I don’t like the way I feel after I eat them, and I can’t just have one so rather than torture myself I just won’t have any which works great. That way I don’t have cravings, as long as I don’t try any - if I do it is game over ;)


I really liked the smell and the flavour of this tea, and it chalk full of benefits. Steepster.com said that 2000 years of ancient Chinese wisdom suggest you try this organic blend. It is reputed to speed your metabolism and block fat absorption after a heavy meal. Plus it contains ginger and ginseng, two more traditional metabolism uppers. The Skinny is made of organic Chinese oolong tea, Chinese pu’erh tea, ginger, eleuthero root, and orange peel.

I will definitely keep this in mind next time I decide to indulge on my favourite cupcakes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment