Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 19

I arrived in Florida tonight and couldn’t wait to try this tea. I have heard really great things and that it is the "world’s best chocolate tea". Steepster.com says that it is better than dessert, more reliable than sex and it is a totally decadent combination of China black tea, vanilla, peppermint, chocolate bits and spicy red peppercorns. Plus it contains little red candy lips for a kiss of sweetness.”



The miniature lip sprinkles were adorable. This tea really was worth the wait, and I was a bit nervous the peppercorns were made of artificial cinnamon, but I did not have an allergic reaction so they must not be. I was very impressed with this tea.

Looking forward to having this tea when I am craving a delicious treat.


Today David’s tea posted a pic of the gingerbread boy with a cup of tea. I decided to have one tonight with my tea too, although he was way too cute to eat, so my Dad had him instead :)



No comments:

Post a Comment