Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18

This tea was made for me today, I really needed it. I had a bit of a scary day yesterday and was hit by a big truck while walking across the street. Very traumatic experience but luckily I don't have any broken bones so I was forever grateful to my guardian angel for keeping me safe.  This green tea is a comfort tea, called toasted walnut. It says on steepster.com that traditional Chinese medicine says walnuts are a warming food, as this is the kind of tea you spontaneously want to cozy up to on a cold winter afternoon.


The comforting, lightly bitter taste of toasted walnuts is sweetened and deepened with dried pineapple, coconut, almond and organic green tea. It even had big chunks of real walnuts. 

didn't have a lot to eat or drink today so this was a very nice treat to brighten my day. I am not sure why but it also seemed to relieve my headache that I had since the accident, as I felt much better afterwards.


Today I got a triple dose of David's tea as I had yesterday's tea, today's tea and I also received a David's tea candle as a gift from my manager. Such a wonderful surprise, I love it :)


Where does the time go, only 6 more days of delicious…off to Florida in the morning so I will be sipping the remaining six flavours in the warm sunshine. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment