Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 8

I’ll be honest, when I opened up today’s tea door my heart sank…just a little. The tea was called David’s Organic Breakfast, the name alone made me think it was a plain tea as I have heard of English Breakfast tea before, and all I could think of was the Earl Grey experience I had.



I decided to have David’s Breakfast for supper instead. When I opened the little tin it just looked like black tea, no extra treats. I wanted my first experience of this tea to be a good one, so I decided to push my preconceived notions out of my mind so I could give it a fair chance.


Looks like plain tea, smells like plain tea…but I was pleasantly surprised…it wasn't so plain after all, it actually had a similar green tea aftertaste, which I really liked.  

On the steepster.com website it says that this tea will change your life… it puts you in a great mood, inspires harmonious relationships and makes you outrageously productive. Those are all great qualities in a cup of tea :)

This tea is made of organic and biodynamic black teas from Yunnan, Keemum, Assam and Darjeeling.  I will try this tea again sometime :)


No comments:

Post a Comment