Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2

I opened my tea this morning and was a bit puzzled...the paper door said "Maté" but the little tin said "Santa's Secret"....then I saw on the David's tea facebook page that the December 2nd tea is "Chocolate Rocket".  I am not sure what went wrong, I just opened door number 2...?


Anyways, I didn't mind the little mix up as Santa's Secret was incredible (although chocolate rocket does sound awesome too). It had these cute little miniature candy canes and tasted so fresh and minty. I can't wait to have another cup tonight.

The tea ingredients are Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and candy cane sprinkles. This is definitely my new Christmas favourite, even better than the tea tin I bought last week of Sleigh Ride. 

By the nature of the "Santa's Secret" name I know this one will be seasonal so I am going to get a big tin of this right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment