Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 17

Sadly I missed day 17, but I made up for it today and had two. This was my first time having Checkmate and it really cheered me up. This tea is black and white tea and when they come together they make chocolate. So delicious, I loved it!


It is neat that this tea doesn’t really live up to its name of a chess game, I read on steepster.com that it isn’t a case of black versus white, it’s black and white working together. When you mix white Bai Mu Dan with black tea, coconut and chamomile flowers, it creates a rich, satisfying, chocolate flavour. You’ll swear you’re drinking a cup of hot cocoa, even though there’s no chocolate in the blend.
Just in case you try it and were thinking dessert, this was a healthy chocolate taste not a sweet chocolate. But I think you would really enjoy it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment