Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 12

Today was my first time trying "Forever Nuts", one of David’s most popular flavours. I was very excited to try it and I am not sure why I never did before as I used to have a tea date with my colleague every week as our friend sent us over some David’s tea packs before the store opened.  He would always have Forever Nuts and I would have Happy Kombucha, I guess we should have switched once in a while and then I would have tried this great tea before today :)

The neat part was I happened to be drinking this at 12/12/12, 12:12pm. I even took a picture, now that is one special tea ;) I will always remember it if I think of this unique date in the future :)


I loved the flavour, it had an apple and cinnamon smell and tasted like almonds, and the beet made it a pale pink, like the colour of raspberry ultima replenisher. The smell was amazing too. I had a cup at lunch and then another one tonight; playing iphone music trivia with friends to candlelight (power was out) was the perfect atmosphere for this delicious tea. It has a really calming taste, an instant relaxant.


This tea contains apple, almond, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring. Allergens: tree nuts.


And as Steepster.com says: “Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive”. Very true :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you were drinking it on 12/12/12 at 12:12! :) This is one of my favourite teas & I was happy to see that it was the tea of the day on my birthday! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was neat to have been drinking it to mark 12/12/12 12:12 :) Happy belated birthday, glad you got to celebrate with your favourite tea :)

    ReplyDelete